Address: ARTWORKS STUDIO, Celbridge, Kildare
Tel: 01 - 6270951
Born in Dublin Ireland, Nina presently lives and works in County Kildare.
Born in Dublin Ireland, Nina presently lives and works in County Kildare. She is an accomplished artist with over 25 years experience painting and teaching art to both adults and children. Nina became a member of the Watercolour Society of Ireland at the age of twenty, she is also a memeber of the Dublin Painting and Sketching Club and the Kildare Artists. Nina takes part in juried, group and gallery exhibitions throughout Ireland.
Creating has always been my centre.
It captures me completely....
Focussing my being entirely on a concept, moulding line and colour or shape and form into being. Contemplating the story to be told. In essence I love to paint.
Have Fun And Learn To Paint - For Adults And Children
Develop and embrace your artistic side by expressing your own individual creativity. Its all about exploring your love for art.
Group & Solo Exhibitions
- The Kenny Gallery Galway
- Tuckmill Gallery Kildare
- Lavit Gallery Cork
- Riverbank Kildare
- Kilcock Art Gallery Kildare
- Solomon Gallery Dublin
- Kilkenny design Centre Kilkenny
- Garter Lane Waterford
- Clock House Cork
- Taylors Sligo
Awards / Commissions / Private & Corporate Collections
- University of Limerick - Permanent Collection
- Embassy of the USA - Peace Exhibition
- Artist in residence programme - St. Wolstans Kildare
- Rhone Poulens - Adjudicator of Childrens Art Competiton
- Kelt Award - Studio Grant Award
- Bank of Ireland - Corporate Commission
- Team Aer Lingus - Corporate Comission
- Art in Golf - Corporate Commission
- Irish Distillers - Corporate Commission
- Dr Tony Ryan - Private Commission
- Boarder line artists agent London - Commission
- RHA Open Exhibition Dublin
- The Kenny Gallery Galway
- Iontas Small Works Sligo
- Royal Ulster Academy Open Exhibition Belfast
- Kildare Artists
- Showcase at the R.D.S. Dublin
- Watercolour Society of Ireland
- Dublin Painting and Sketching Club
Courses for Adults
Primarily Nina's courses are practical, informative and are tailored to meet individual goals and abilities. Though the pace of this course is moderately fast moving it is designed for enjoyment and relaxation giving students time to explore their creative ability. Courses look at all stages of working a piece - from the initial concept to the finished work.
Nina gives step by step demonstrations in different styles and disciplines - oils, acrylics, watercolours, pastels, charcoal, pen and ink and pencils.
Courses for Children
Nina has a passion for making every moment fun and interactive. Her enthusasiam and love for learning ensures that there is never a dull moment. Children have the opportunity to explore and broaden their imaginations, learning skills using a wide range of materials.
Courses are suitable for complete beginners and experienced children. All courses involve making a project suitable for the class age group (4-7yrs / 6-12yrs) . Every term provides children with a selection of new projects.
This listing has been compiled by the County Kildare Community NetworkArts Directory