Address: Timolin, Kildare
Tel: 0507 24164
About 1300 years ago St. Mullins, with his pet fox, travelled the Royal route from Glendalough to the point where the Botog joins the Griese River, and here founded his first monastery - The House of St. Mullins, or in anglicised Gaelic, Timolin.
The mill of that monastery became the Irish Pewtermill, Ireland's oldest, and tourists still follow St. Mullins' route across the Wicklow mountains to see pewter being made there.
Handcrafted pewter ornaments
This listing has been compiled by the County Kildare Community NetworkArts Directory