County Kildare LEADER Partnership (CKLP) is now seeking applications for grant supports
Call for “Expressions of Interest” from the community groups and private enterprises in the category of RURAL TOURISM
To support the growth of Kildare’s Tourism Sector by improving and expanding on the quality and range of products on offer, particularly within hub/cluster destination development (Capital). To build the capacity of Kildare’s tourism sector. (A&D)
Preliminary 2017 Allocation: €206,114.00.
Grants will be in order of €5,000 - €50,000
- Community - 75% Capital / 90% (A&D)
- Private - 50% Capital / 75% A&D
Applicants must complete a two stage application process:
Stage 2: Applicants that are successful at Stage 1 will be invited to submit a full application with detailed costings and a business/community development plan.
In order for projects to be considered for funding under this category, Expression of Interest forms are available from County Kildare LEADER Partnership and the initial date for receipt
of these forms is 31st March 2017.
There will be further calls throughout the year in the following areas;
- Support/expand LEADER type micro/SME and Social Enterprise in Kildare
- Increase employment through Renewable Energy Businesses
- Support for Community Infrastructure and activities in areas of greatest need
- Develop and enhance Youth Facilities/Amenities/build the capacity of young people
Information Sessions on the new Programme will take place as follows:
- Tuesday 28th February at 7.00pm in Derrintum Community Hall
- Wednesday 1st March at 8.0opm in Teach Diarmada (Castledermot Community Centre), Castledermot
- Thursday 2nd March at 8.00pm in The Acre Project Community Centre, Maynooth Road, Celbridge
- Tuesday 7th March at 8.00pm in McAuley Place Community Centre, Sallins Road, Naas
- Tuesday 14th March at 8.00pm in County Kildare LEADER Partnership Office, Jigginstown Commercial Centre, Newbridge Road, Naas
- Wednesday, 15th March at 8.00pm in the Clanard Court Hotel, Athy
Back To Community