Next start date is 8th May, 2017 - Apply Now
Information about the Programme Provider
KARE, in association with KWETB, have developed an Intellectual Disability Support Programme aimed at equipping participants with the necessary competencies to work in the Intellectual Disability sector.
Programme Duration and Allowances
The course is run on a full time basis over 48 Weeks comprising of theoretical training and work experience in KARE’s Adult Services. Participants are based in locations all over Kildare, East Offaly and West Wicklow and are exposed to challenging work situations and ultimately gain valuable work experience that will enhance their opportunities to progress to further education or employment. KWETB Training allowances are paid to those who are currently in receipt of a payment from Department of Social Protection.
- Registered with DSP Employment Services and meet the criteria
- Details available on www.welfare.ie
- Available to attend the programme full time
- Interested in supporting adults with an intellectual disability to live the life they choose.
- Applicants will be required to complete the Garda Vetting process
Major Award in Intellectual Disability Practice (5M1761)
Applicants must register immediately with their local Intreo/DSP Employment Services Office
For further information please contact:
Back To Community