Go the extra mile this Christmas!
What is the GOAL Mile?
GOAL Miles are held at Christmas in villages, towns and cities right across Ireland.
Now in its 36th year, the event sees tens of thousands of participants run, jog or walk a Mile and raise funds and awareness for GOAL's programmes in the developing world.
One of the country's most popular annual events, the GOAL Mile has become an integral part of Christmas for thousands of families. Each individual Mile event is run by one or more local organisers.
It is largely because of their support and hard work that the GOAL Mile has become such a success.
Kildare locations for the GOAL mile this Christmas
- Carton House Golf Courtyard, Maynooth, 12pm
- Naas GAA Club, Sallins Road, 11am-12pm
- St. Conleth’s Community College, Station Road, 11am-1pm
- Le Cheile Athletic Club, Leixlip, 10am-12pm
- Bishopland, Ballymore Eustace, 10.30-11.30am
- Tadgh Downey Park, 12-12:30pm
- Johnstown Bridge GAA Grounds, Enfield, 11am-12.30pm
St. Stephen’s Day:
- Manzor’s Car Park, Clane, 10am-1pm
- Clogherinkoe/Broadford GAA, 11am-12pm
- St Catherine’s Park, Leixlip, 11am-12pm
- Kingslane, Kilteel, 10:30am-12pm
- Castletown House, Celbridge, 11am-12pm
Back To Community