In the graveyard at Ballymore-Eustace are two high crosses, one of which is damaged.
The cross that is intact is not
perforated and is embossed in deep relief. There is an inscription
on the cross, which is dated 1689 and reads that the cross
was erected by A.M. Wall. However this is believed to be a much
later addition than the actual cross.