Athy Community Enterprise Company Ltd on behalf of (Kildare County Council) Outdoor Tourism Interreg IVA Project invites applications.
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
FOR A FIXED TERM CONTRACT OF 3 YEARS
The project officer will assist the implementation of the aims and objectives of the Outdoor Tourism Project, which is part funded by the European Development Fund (ERDF) through the Ireland Wales Programme ( INTERREG 4A ). The Project Officer will be based in Athy Community Enterprise Centre Ltd where they will be line managed by the Enterprise Centre Manager.
Aims and Objectives:
- To create awareness of the outdoor tourism potential in the south of County Kildare.
- Fostering business development in outdoor tourism.
- Support outdoor tourism taster sessions.
- Supporting employment opportunities in outdoor tourism.
- Developing innovative marketing initiatives in outdoor tourism.
- Engaging with communities in outdoor activities.
- Disseminating the project achievements.
Salary scale is €33,000
Only applications submitted by C.V with cover letter in writing will be considered.
Email applications will be accepted, short listing will apply and a panel formed.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12.00 noon on Friday the 11th May 2012
Provisional date for interview will be the 22nd /23rd May 2012
Athy Community Enterprise Centre Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Send application to Ms Helen Dowling at:
Athy Community Enterprise Centre, Office 9 Woodstock Ind Est, Kilkenny Rd,
Athy, Co Kildare.
Phone Office 059 86 34535 or Mobile 087 2373458