Improve your chances of securing work
Kildare Youth Services, Youth Information Service have developed a practical skills youth programme which helps young people develop the skills necessary in CV Preparation and Interview Skills to help improve their chances in securing, summer, part-time or full-time work.
If you answer No to the following questions this programme is for you!
- Do you have the best CV you can have?
- Do you recognise or know your skills?
- Can you demonstrate how you have gained these skills?
- Do you know what to expect at an interview?
Can you answer the following interview questions?
- Tell me about yourself?
- Give me an example of when you used your own initiative?
- What are your best and worst attributes?
The programme is free of charge for your young people aged between 16 and 25 who are looking to improve their skills to gain employment.
Places are limited, so please book your place before the 10th of March. Drop into the centre or contact KYS Youth Information Service at Canal Stores, Basin Street, Naas, Co. Kildare.
Phone: 045 898334 or email email@example.com