Caps, Magic mushrooms, Mushies.
What is it?
It is a naturally grown mushroom or can be ordered in
a kit and grow in a closet or basement.
How is it used?
Mushrooms can be eaten or brewed and consumed as a tea.
When ingested, mushrooms produce a syndrome similar
to alcohol intoxication, sometimes accompanied by hallucination.
Once ingested, mushrooms generally cause feelings of nausea
and other physical symptoms before the desired mental
effect appears. The high from using mushrooms is mild
and consists of distorted perceptions. Effects may include
different perceptions of stimuli like touch, sight, sound
and taste. Onset of symptoms is usually rapid and effects
generally subside within 2 hours.
If you are looking for naturally growing mushrooms,
you run the dangers of mistakenly selecting poisonous
mushrooms, which can cause death or permanent liver damage
within hours of ingestion.