Closed for Submissions
Section 179 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended)
Part 8 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001 (as amended)
NOTICE OF PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT BY A LOCAL AUTHORITY
Erection of a two-storey Multi Use Community Centre Building , Bawnogues, Kilcock, Co. Kildare
In accordance with Part 8, Article 81, of the above regulations, Kildare County Council hereby gives notice of its intention to construct a Multi Use Community Centre at Bawnogues, Kilcock.
The proposed development will consist of:
- The construction of a two storey community centre with mezzanine level (comprising a dual use indoor multi-purpose hall, stage and performance area, a range of meeting/conference rooms, wet and dry changing room facilities for indoor/outdoor associated sports and community uses, associated plant, storage, circulation areas, kitchen/café area and upper floor multi-purpose room with projection room);
- Landscaped area including civic plaza and sensory garden;
- Re-location of playground;
- Associated car parking (4 spaces) cycle parking (20 spaces), bus/set down area, pedestrian linkages;
- Bin stores, external signage, boundary and landscaping treatment
- Removal of 29 car parking spaces and construction of an overflow car park;
- Associated site development works and connection to existing site services.
Sonya Kavanagh, Director of Services,
Kildare County Council, Áras Chill Dara, Devoy Park, Naas, Co. Kildare