Kerdiffstown House is situated at Naas, Co. Kildare. It is a three-storey house and is dated to the eighteenth century. It was originally owned by the Hendrick family.
It was then passed onto the Aylmer family through the marriage of Charlotte Hendrick to Michael Aylmer in 1853.
In 1938 it was sold by Col. R.M. Aylmer and became a convent. A chapel was constructed to one side of the front of the building. It was later sold to Cement Roadstone Ltd., and today it is owned by the St. Vincent de Paul.