Maynooth Presentation Sisters Convent Cemetery, Grave’s Details
(Inscriptions read as of September 2012 by Henry Flynn)
Plot No. Gravestone Details
1. M. Margaret M. Fitzgerald. Died 13th Mar. A.D. 1948 R.I.P.
2. M.M. Augustine Drumgoole. Died 26th Dec. A.D. 1828 R.I.P.
3. M.M. Berchmans O’Connor. Died 3rd Oct. A.D. 1929 R.I.P.
4. M.M. Peter Fitzharris. Died 13th May A.D.1832. R.I.P. (Note Sept. 2012 the cross has broken away from the bottom cement plinth. Left standing in front)
5. M.M. Conception Canavan. Died 21st April A.D.1933 R.I.P.
6. M.M. Stanislaus Nugent. Died 17th Mar. A.D. 1838 R.I.P.
7. Sr. M. Brigid O’Callaghan. Died 1st May A.D.1936 R.I.P.
8. M.M. Andrew McKeever. Died 27th Mar. A.D. 1855 R.I.P.
9. Sr. M. Francis O’Connor. Died 26th Jan. A.D. 1962 R.I.P.
10. M.M. John Kelly. Died 4th Nov. A.D. 1951 R.I.P.
11. M.M. Borgia Meade. Died 20th Feb. A.D. 1879 R.I.P.
12. Sr. M. Aloysius Doyle. Died 10th Dec. A.D. 1940 R.I.P.
13. M.M. Joseph Nugent. Died 24th Jan A.D. 1868 R.I.P. (Note Black cross in a different style to the other’s R.I.P. is part of the upright)
14. Sr. M. Joseph Callaghan. Died 11th Jan. A.D. 1944 R.I.P. (Note Black cross in a different style to the other’s R.I.P. ias part of the upright)
15. M.M. Alphons Carrigan. Died 22nd June A.D. 1864 R.I.P.
16. Sr. M. Columba Aherne. Died 5th June A.D. 1947 R.I.P.
17. M.M. John Kelly. Died 10th Mar. A.D. 1861 R.I.P.
18. Sr. M. de Pazzi Cagney. Died 7th April A.D. 1962 R.I.P.
19. M.M. Philomena Mooney. Died 31st Jan. A.D. 1958 R.I.P.
20. Sr. M. Baptist McCarthy. Died 25th Feb. A.D. 1896 R.I.P.
21. M.M. Regis Doyle. Died 14th Aug. A.D. 1961 R.I.P.
22. M.M. Francis Murtha. Died 10th Feb. A.D.1895 R.I.P.
23. Sr. M. Dolorosa McLoughlin. Died 1st April A.D. 1968 R.I.P.(Note The black cross is a different style to the other cross’s , flat front and a little larger)
24. Sr. M. Patrick Power. Died 10th Oct A.D. 1891 R.I.P.
25. M.M. Bernard Murphy. Died 4th June A.D. 1966 R.I.P.
26. Sr. M. Augustine Petit. Died 26th Jan A.D. 1878 R.I.P.
27. M.M. Antonia Diggins. Died 14th April A.D.1969 R.I.P.
28. M.M. Joseph Dalton. Died 28th May A.D. 1879 R.I.P.
29. Sr. M. Macdalen McCarthy. Died 18th Oct. A.D. 1964 R.I.P.
30. Sr. M. Ignatius O’Connor. Died 25th May A.D. 1960 R.I.P.
31. M.M. Bernard McNamara. Died 2nd Mar. A.D. 1913 R.I.P.
32. Green Plot.
33. Sr. M. Alphonsus Leahy. Died 11th May A.D. 1905 R.I.P.
34. Sr. M. Agnes O’Connor. Died 30th Jan. A.D. 1980 R.I.P. (Note The black cross is a different style to the other cross’s , flat front and a little larger)
35. Sr. M. Peter McDonald. Died 8th Mar. A.D. 1899 R.I.P.
36. M.M. Borgia O’Riordan. Died 28th Dec. A.D.1972 R.I.P. (Note The black cross is a different style to the other cross’s , flat front and a little larger)
37. Sr. M. Joseph Millwood. Died 19th Feb. A.D. 1898 R.I.P.
38. Sr. M. Gerard Dillon. Died 5th June A.D. 1983 R.I.P.
39. M.M. Aloysius Dalton. Died 3rd Aug. A.D. 1897 R.I.P.
40. Sr. F. Therese Fitzgerald. Died 2nd May A.D. 1965 R.I.P.
41. Sr. M. Carmel Healy. Died 26th Feb. A.D. 1961 R.I.P.
42. Sr. M. Teresa Kavanagh. Died 30th Oct. A.D. 1927 R.I.P.
43. Green Plot.
44. M.M. Vincent Kavanagh. Died 30th Mar. A.D. 1921 R.I.P.
45. Green Plot.
46. Sr. M. De Sales O’Brien. Died 16th Mar A.D. 1917 R.I.P.
47. Sr. M. Annette Kennedy. Died 17th July A.D. 1978 R.I.P. (Note The black cross is a different style to the other crosses, flat front and a little larger)
48. Sr. M. Xavier Kavanagh. Died 15th Feb A.D.1915 R.I.P.
49. Green Plot.
50. M.M. Stanislaus McKeever. Died 6th Feb. A.D. 1915 R.I.P.
51. Sr. M. Joseph Fleming. 27th Aug. 1827 Interred in College Cemetery R.I.P. (This cross is placed up again the stone boundary wall far end.) (Note The black cross is a different style to the other cross’s, flat front and a little larger)
52. Sr. M. Ignatius Dalton. 5th Nov. 1873 Interred in Bruges R.I.P. (This cross is placed up against the stone boundary wall entrance end). (Note The black cross is a different style to the other cross’s , flat front and a little larger)
—————————————————————————————–Note! January 2005 the Presentation Sisters Maynooth purchased graves (Grave plots 105 to 108 new section) in Laraghbryan cemetery Maynooth. The cemetery is located about 1km out on the Maynooth toKilcock road.
The following Sisters are buried in Laraghbryan. (New section.)
Sr. M. Kathleen White Died 9th January 2005.
Sr. Julie Miller Abbeyfield, Kilcock Died 13th March 2009.
The inscriptions of Maynooth Presentation Sisters Convent Cemetery. Our thanks to Henry Flynn