Wild Food Festival
Naas Tidy Towns will host the 6th Wild Food Festival in the first week of September. The festivities will include:
- Gourmet Wild Food Trails on 5th, 6th and 7th September;
- Street Party at Poplar Square on 6th and 7th September – Sharon Shannon, Kila, Mundy & much more;
- Wild Food Stalls at the Harbour on 7th Septermber – Family Fun & Food;
- Cooking demonstrations from celebrity chefs.
The projects aim is:
- to provide our community with a great day out
- attract business to Naas
- improve local tourism.
We need your support – please join the festivities – Rain Hail or Snow!
Wild Food Trail
The Wild Food Trail will take in resturants in Naas on Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday. Tickets available from the Moat Theatre.
Celebrity Chefs Food Demonstration
Celebrity chefs will give cooking demonstrations in the marquee at the harbour on Saturday.